Thursday, July 25, 2013

Nature Watch: A Big Change


 July 25th of 2013

I saw this piece of nature which led to my wonderful motive of having a NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY.


Together with my cute, funny little cousin Shem, we will expose the little changes in our little garden :D




                                   WHAT'CHA DOIN' BUDDY?!





Since I was a kid, I really admire these flowers. They grow easily but unfortunately, they wither easily too :[






I really don't know what they call this plant but it reminds me of a little lemon tree :D



                                                               BEST PICTURE NO. 2






 objects in the picture are closer than they appear :D



FOOD / VEGI GARDEN :DDD


is that you mary? hahaha nah...
Its wide LOL




Shem is having fun poking something down there...



BEST PICTURE :X



and now he's bored :[







                                    stolen... stolen... stolen...




Now that's what I'm talking about. He finds it very odd having a little hole there...



I remember this plant was not this large when I entered college...

now look what it looks like now


Presenting my other cousin Darbel :]

BroBonding momento:DDD











that's all :D

love nature
and it would really surprise you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment